PureSound Events Terms and Conditions
Here are a few terms and conditions just to ensure that all parties involved are happy. Please remember Puresound Events is not limited to one DJ but a team trained and mentored by the Head DJ. We pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional service to all our clients.
• -Please note the consultation is a 60 minute booking. Once the time has been spent, it is up to the DJ to decide if they can stay further and if so, it will be charged. Please note that consultations are only available once event has been secured.
• Please note that the agreed hours begin from once the DJ arrives at the venue until the agreed finish time, where the last hour of the booking is used to set down the equipment. After the agreed hours have been spent it is up to the DJ is he can stay further and if so it will be charged.
• -In cases where the booking is delayed because of emergencies or due to other issues that have nothing to do with PureSound Events,
PureSound Events has the right to refuse any changes that are different to the contracted service and hours.
• -Any changes/cancellation made to this contract must be made in writing and signed by all parties. In the event that the client(s) is forced to change the date that has been initially agreed, every effort will be made by PureSound Events for their services to be rescheduled to the new date but this cannot be guaranteed. PureSound Events has the right to refuse any changes that are different to the contracted service.
• -The client(s) agrees that under such circumstance, any expenses including but not limited to deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable, remain as stated, and are the sole responsibility of the client(s). There may also be additional charges above and beyond those set in the original contract.
• -If the client(s) changes the date/location from that which has been initially agreed and PureSound Events is unavailable to provide services, then PureSound Events released from all contract obligations and shall in no way be held responsible or liable for non-performance. The client(s) also forfeits all costs for non- compliance with this agreement.
• -We reserve the right to decline any last minute bookings made on the day or last minute changes made to location and set up.
• -Cancellation by the Client(s)- In the event of a cancellation by the client(s), deposits are non-refundable.
• -Cancellation by PureSound Events - Should PureSound Events be unable to perform any specific tasks that have been requested, due to DJ illness or other unforeseen circumstances, unearned fees will be refunded and we will do our best to find a substitute DJ that is able to perform on the same standard as us. PureSound Events cannot be held responsible for any sudden illness or natural disasters that may occur on the day, such as, but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake or any other natural or human acts.
• -Client (s) responsibilities- The client(s) is responsible for paying PureSound Events as per contract. In the event that the deposit has not been received within 5 days of receiving the invoice, PureSound Events reserves the right to cancel the contract without returning any previous payments and the booking date & time may be claimed by other parties, without exception and without notice.
• -On the agreed day for the services required, the client(s) is responsible for the DJ’s travel expenses and accommodation (if applicable), calculated as £1.50 per mile from Dartford (if more than 20 miles). The client is also responsible for ensuring there is parking and to pay for parking costs if they should arise. PureSound Events reserves the right to not carry out the service on the day without returning any previous payments if this is not met. Should the booking run behind as a result, PureSound Events still has the right to leave at the initial agreed time.
• -PureSound Events responsibilities- Unlimited consultations via email/telephone when possible. Provide detailed timelines to the client(s).
PureSound Events will use their judgment in dealing with sudden changes to ensure the best is made of the situation. The client(s) gives permission and shall allow PureSound Events to use any of their photographs of services provided, on our website for promotional purposes only. PureSound Events shall use any photographs taken to showcase services provided on their website for promotional purposes only.
Fees/Booking and Travel
• -A 30%-50% deposit must be paid (bookings less than to secure your booking and the balance must be paid seven days before your wedding date, engagement date or whichever comes first. If the balance is not paid seven days before the wedding, the DJ has a right to turn down the booking without giving back any previous payments. In the case of late bookings, the deposit.
• -If the location of the event is over a certain mileage from us, overnight accommodation for the night before may need to be arranged. Breakfast and refreshments must be provided.
• -In an unlikely event of two or more events having the same date, the client who pays their deposit first, will be the client we will work with.
• -For any mutually agreed additional services, such as, travel expenses, parking and accommodation that Puresound Events may incur is to be paid by the client(s).
• -Payment policy: PureSound Events accepts payment by Bank transfers ONLY. Cash on the day will not be accepted.